Our dry steel vacuums are designed for industrial and commercial cleaning.The Trap-SackŪ dry filtration system is standard and includes removable cloth filter and large totally enclosed disposable paper filter bag for greater filtration area.The filter bag makes it easy to dispose of collected material.
• Powerful Motor Head Durable steel air-thru 1 HP motor designed for fast removal of dirt,
litter and soot.
• Three Holdown Clamps Chrome plated spring steel with
non-marring tips to ensure a positive vacuum seal.
• Cold Rolled Tanks Feature reinforcing ribs to strengthen tanks for handling higher waterlift.
The durable roll over bottom seal prevents leaking.
• Tank Finish Finished with baked enamel exterior and epoxy interior.
• Tool Kit Includes 5 Ft aluminum wand, 10 Ft vinyl hose, 1.5" swivel hose connector,
11" crevice tool, 6" upholstery tool,
14" metal carpet and floor tools
• Caster and Glidemobile Models The 605 and 1005 vacuums are equipped with four 2.5" ball bearing casters and the 1505 glidemobile style with chrome handle comes with two 2.5" ball bearing front casters and two 8" rear wheels.
• Swivel Hose Connector The 1 1/2" swivel hose connector fits the tank inlet for vacuuming or motor head exhaust fitting for blowing applications.
• Vacuums Are Equipped With Dry filter assembly, 5/pk of filter bags, and 1 1/2" wet/dry tool kit.
• Convenience Outlet It is build-in to the motor head for use with an electric power nozzle to deep clean carpets.