Designed for a dual purpose, these floor machines are a practical and economical approach when looking for the most versatile use of floor cleaning equipment. Scrub floors at the lower speed and spray buff floors at the higher speed with the flip of a switch or turn of a dial.
• MTS-Dual Speed The MTS operates at 190 RPM for scrubbing and 320 RPM for polishing or spray buffing. Flip the toggle switch located on the switch box to change brush speed.
• Flexible Dual Triggers with Steel Clamp Lever Designed for left or right hand operation, non-conductive with built-in safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup.
Clamp adjusts handle position.
• Aluminum Apron For added strength and rigidity, also shields the transport wheels to prevent damage.
• 50 Ft Power Cord. Safety yellow, three wire grounded with water resistant jacket.
• All Steel Gear System Triple planetary, permanently, lubricated with specially designed flex coupler to guard against possible motor damage when under load.
• Heavy Duty Switch Set in die cast aluminum switch box. Won't chip or rust.
• Non-Marring Bumpers Prevents damage to walls and furniture.
• Wheel Support System Extra heavy reinforced six point cast aluminum.
• 4 Gallon Solution Tank (Optional) Dispenses liquid for scrubbing and polishing. (334898)
* Click on the machine's model number in the table below to show the Accessories & Attachments specific to that machine
* Click on the machine's model number in the table above to show the Accessories & Attachments specific to that machine