Our standard floor machines are available in a variety of brush sizes and motor horsepower to meet the various needs of floor care professionals. They are field-tested to withstand the demanding heavy duty use required for stripping, scrubbing, and polishing hard surface flooring.
• Flexible Dual Triggers Designed for left or right hand operation, non-conductive with built-in safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup.
• Heavy Duty Switch Set in die cast aluminum switch box. Won't chip or rust.
• All Steel Gear System Triple planetary, permanently, lubricated with specially designed flex coupler to guard against possible motor damage when under load.
• Steel handle position. Adjusts handle position.
• Optional 4 Gallon Solution Tank Dispenses liquid for scrubbing and polishing. (334898)
• 50 Ft Power Cord Safety yellow, three wire grounded with water resistant jacke
• Aluminum Apron For added strength and rigidity, also shields the transport wheels to prevent damage.
• Non-Marring Bumpers Prevents damage to walls and furniture.
• Wheel Support System Extra heavy reinforced six point cast aluminum.
* Click on the machine's model number in the table below to show the Accessories & Attachments specific to that machine
* Click on the machine's model number in the table above to show the Accessories & Attachments specific to that machine