The MTHC 20" 115V multi-purpose machine is designed for surfacing concrete floors, restoring or preparing wood decks and hardwood floors. Unique belt drive, three-head system is designed for smooth operation with superior results.
Counter-rotating head makes this machine easy to operate and control with no sliding. The 1760 RPM models are recommended for concrete or wood and the 3450 RPM for polishing concrete. Equipped with 6" transport wheels, vacuum port for use with the 1012DOF dry vacuum and bottom dust skirt that contains dust during operation.
• Outer Bowl w/Lift Handles and Vacuum Port.
Made of spun steel with
vacuum ports and the inner bowl of cast aluminum.
• Heavy-Duty Motor With Dual Capacitors
Equipped with 2 HP motor.
• Flexible Startup Trigger Non-conductive with safety
lock-out to prevent accidental startup. Operator activates the machine with a gentle squeeze.
• Superior Dust Control Adjustable Bottom Dust Skirt
Provides dust containment
• Handle and Frame Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. The handle has a quick disconnect for transport.
• 30 Ft. Power Cord 12/3 wire grounded with
water resistant jacket.
• Heavy Duty Switch Set in steel switch box with
a 15 AMP circuit breaker.